With less than one week to go until the Christchurch Wedding Fair, things are picking up and we’re busily getting organised creating an awesome event for all you brides and grooms-to-be! We hope to see you there – buy your tickets HERE or for $20 on the door!
Read below for a little sneak peak of The Event Boutique, one of the talented vendors joining us on the 17th April (this Sunday).
The Event Boutique
1) Can you tell us a little bit about your business and what you bring to the wedding scene?
I’ve spent many years travelling and working overseas and so have been inspired by international styling. I set up The Event Boutique to offer unique and elegant furniture and styling products, and design and style magical environments for our clients to celebrate in style.
2) What are you most looking forward to at the Christchurch Wedding Fair in April?
To meet brides who are interested in having a unique and elegant wedding, custom-designed to suit what they love, and will be excited to see what we can offer.
3) What sets this Wedding Fair apart from other wedding showcase events you’ve attended?
I love that it’s small and boutique with like-minded industry professionals who are bringing international trends to New Zealand.
4) How do you personally hope to inspire Christchurch brides-to-be for their up-coming weddings?
To realise that they can work with The Event Boutique to deliver the bespoke wedding style they would love.
5) Can you reveal a little about what we can expect to see from you at the Christchurch Wedding Fair?
The Event Boutique will have a gorgeous ceremony setting on display!
6) Finally, what is your new favourite wedding trend to enter the 2016 season?
I’m loving the use of vibrant lush colours, but completely encourage brides to fully embrace personalising their wedding to their own style to reflect what they love, so that it is meaningful for them.
Image below by Susannah Blatchford Photography